These Deviled Avocado Eggs are an amazing healthy alternative to traditional deviled eggs.
AVOCADO DEVILED EGGS
So, I made those fabulous Hard Boiled Eggs in the oven the other day and wanted to use them to make some clean eating avocado deviled eggs.
Honestly, I can’t believe that I have never tried these before. All I can say is yum! They are so perfect to add to your healthy lunch or for a snack for added protein.
And if you are really feeling naughty, sprinkle each one with a little piece of bacon!
I love my great Rubbermaid Egg Keeper Container for storing them in.
AVOCADO DEVILED EGGS INGREDIENTS (NO MAYO)
3 hard boiled eggs, cut in half
1 large avocado
2 tsp lime juice
1 tsp cilantro
Pinch of garlic powder, salt and pepper
Sprinkle with paprika, optional
HOW TO MAKE AVOCADO DEVILED EGGS
Remove the cooked yolks from the hard boiled eggs into a bowl.
Add the avocado to the bowl next.
Then add the remaining ingredients and mash together well with a fork.
Add the mixture to the egg halves
Sprinkle with paprika if desired.
Deviled Avocado Eggs
These deviled avocado eggs are an amazing healthy alternative to traditional deviled eggs.
- 3 hard boiled eggs cut in half
- 1 large avocado
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 1 tsp cilantro
- Pinch of garlic powder salt and pepper
- Sprinkle with paprika optional
- Remove the cooked yolks from the hard boiled eggs into a bowl.
- Add the avocado to the bowl next.
- Then add the remaining ingredients and mash together well with a fork.
- Add the mixture to the egg halves
- Sprinkle with paprika if desired.
Don’t miss a recipe or fun tip! Subscribe to the To Simply Inspire newsletter.