Try each of these 30 healthy smoothie recipes for a month’s worth of breakfast, mid-morning or mid-afternoon snack ideas.
I don’t know why I don’t make smoothies more often than I do. I love them when I make them. But I go through phases every year. I think I get stuck in a rut of making my favorite Strawberry Blueberry Banana smoothie and then get bored.
When I made this Mango Banana Smoothie a few weeks ago, it unlocked my love again. They make such a a great, healthy mid-morning or mid-afternoon snack. I usually always add a scoop of unflavored protein powder (<- this is my favorite) as well.
Remember, it is best to eat 3 healthy meals plus 2 healthy snacks a day spaced out every 2-3 hours to keep that metabolism going. Also try to get a balance of protein, carb and healthy fat at each meal too.
I searched for more healthy smoothie recipes that we can make for a whole month!
Want to try it some of these with me?
1. Apple Pie Smoothie @ Prevent Disease
2. Berry Necessity Mango Smoothie @ Hott Mama in the City
3. Blackberry Cinnamon Smoothie @ The Law Students Wife
4. Blueberry Avocado Smoothie @ Gimme Some Oven
5. Blueberry Peach Kale Smoothie @ Snack Rules
6. Carrot Cake Smoothie @ Fit Sugar
7. Chocolate Avocado Smoothie @ Within the Kitchen
8. Coconut Green Smoothie @ Two Peas in Their Pod
9. French Toast Smoothie @ Produce on Parade
10. Green Machine Smoothie @ What’s Gaby Cooking
11. Greena Colada Smoothie @Lemon Stripes
12. Healthy Green Smoothie @ To Simply Inspire
13. Peppermint Mocha Smoothie @ To Simply Inspire
14. Mango Banana Avocado Smoothie @ Emilee Eats
15. Peach Smoothies @ Taste of Home
16. Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie @ 100 Days of Real Food
17. Peanut Butter Cup Power Smoothie @ Mama Miss
18. Raspberry Pina Colada Smoothie @ Boulder Locavore
19. Pear Ginger Cinnamon Oat Smoothie @ Mom on Time Out
20. Pumpkin Pie Smoothie @ To Simply Inspire
21. Raspberry Cheesecake Smoothie @ Sober Julie
22. Raspberry Lemonade Smoothie @ High Heels and Grills
23. Raspberry Melon Smoothie @ A Family Feast
24. SkinnyLicious Protein Smoothie @ Skinny Ms
25. Strawberry Blueberry Banana Smoothie @ To Simply Inspire
26. Sunny Hawaiian Smoothie @ Daily Dish Recipes
27. Sunrise Smoothie @ Iowa Girl Eats
28. Cinnamon Sweet Potato Pie Smoothie @ Ambitious Kitchen
29. Toasted Coconut Coffee Smoothie @ Kitchen Treaty
30. Tropical Mango Pineapple Smoothie @ Natasha’s Kitchen
Smoothie is my most favorite meal of the day. And to have the best meal, I’m using the best blender to blend all of my favorite fruits and veggies in one delicious drink. My personal favorite is the Ninja Mega Kitchen System. It is the top of the line, fully loaded blender with many attachments to make cooking and blending easy. What’s more is that it is super easy to clean up, has a sturdy construction, sharp blades and to top it all, very safe to use! It’s definitely worth the price. Love it.
Just pinned your post! Thanks so much for sharing your awesome recipe with us at Full Plate Thursday. Hope you are having a great day and come back to see us real soon!
So many wonderful smoothies! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
A Narrow-Minded Woman
Some of these sound amazing!
Thank you for this! I always love to try new healthy smoothies!