Three simple Ingredients give this Maple Dijon chicken big, delicious flavors that you may just claim to be the best chicken ever!
It’s really hard to imagine that these 3 ingredients could create such an amazing flavor when you mix them together. I have never been a huge dijon mustard fan to be honest.
But this truly knocked the socks off of my family when I made it the first time. The “OOOO’s” and the “Ahhh’s” were enough to make me blush a little (and do a happy dance on the inside)
3-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/2 cup Dijon mustard
1/4 cup maple syrup
1 TBSP red wine vinegar
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Mix together mustard, syrup, and vinegar.
Pour mixture over chicken breasts in a 9×13 baking dish.
Bake uncovered for about 45 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in the center. (You could also cook this dish in your slow cooker on low for 4-5 hours)
Maple Dijon Chicken Recipe
- 3-4 chicken breasts boneless, skinless
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 TBSP red wine vinegar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix together mustard, syrup, and vinegar.
- Pour mixture over chicken breasts in a 9×13 baking dish.
- Bake uncovered for about 45 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in the center.
- HINT: You could easily put this in a slow cooker and cook on low for 4-5 hours.
- Serve with rice or roasted potatoes and a green vegetable.
You may like these other popular recipes too: