A fabulous healthy slow cooker recipe for you to try….Apple Pork Tenderloin. Clean eating never tasted so good.
I have been gradually updating the pictures on some of my older posts because, honestly, they were ter-ri-ble! Really! I’m ok with admitting that I have had to learn a lot about food photography. I still have a lot to learn! I have had so much fun learning how to use my DSLR camera in it’s manual setting. It’s been so fun learning this. 🙂 This is the original picture. Lighting is everything!
Now back to this wonderful recipe. The flavor is amazing! The apples are so tender. I made this recipe again last week with fresh picked apples from our local orchard. Oh my! Fresh picked apples, mu-ah!
As easy as most slow cooker recipes, just toss everything in in the morning, cook on low for about 7-8 hours. The smell of rosemary will fill your house and leave you salivating with anticipation.
1 TBSP Coconut Oil or Olive Oil
1 – 1/2 lb. Pork Tenderloin
2 cups low sodium all-natural Chicken Broth
2 medium apples – sliced (I used Gala Apples)
1 medium onion – sliced
1 TBSP of Rosemary, dried or fresh
Pepper to Taste
Lightly grease the bottom of slow cooker with the coconut oil or olive oil
Slice onion and player on the bottom of slow cooker.
Place pork tenderloin on top of onions.
Place the sliced apples on top of pork.
Sprinkle the rosemary over the pork.
Pour the chicken stock over all ingredients.
Cook for 4 hours on high or 7-8 hours on low.
Don’t miss a recipe or fun tip! Subscribe to the To Simply Inspire newsletter.
- 1 TBSP Coconut Oil or Olive Oil
- 1 - ½ lb. Pork Tenderloin
- 2 cups low sodium all-natural Chicken Broth
- 2 medium apples - sliced (I used Gala Apples)
- 1 medium onion - sliced
- 1 TBSP of Rosemary, dried or fresh
- Pepper to Taste
- Lightly grease the bottom of slow cooker with the coconut oil or olive oil
- Slice onion and player on the bottom of slow cooker.
- Place pork tenderloin on top of onions.
- Place sliced apples on top of pork.
- Sprinkle rosemary over the pork.
- Pour chicken stock over all ingredients.
- Cook for 4 hours on high or 7-8 hours on low.
Be sure to check out more Simple Recipes