Blackened shrimp, creamy avocado atop fresh cucumbers slices make these little bites a wonderful choice for a light lunch or perfect appetizer.
I have had a craving for more seafood in my life lately. We seem to gravitate to salmon each week but as I was standing at the seafood counter the other day, shrimp was calling out to me.
I simply cooked the shrimp in a little coconut oil and Old Bay seasoning and used them to make the most delectable shrimp tacos.
The bonus was that I had a just enough shrimp left over to also make a super healthy lunch served on a nice crisp little cucumber slice…aka these Shrimp Avocado Cucumber Bites.
They would also make a fantastic appetizer for your next party as well.
1 tablespoon coconut oil
1 tablespoon Old Bay seasoning
1 pound shrimp, peeled and deviened
1 cucumber, sliced
Homemade guacamole (or store bought)
Toss the shrimp in the oil and Old Bay Seasoning
Cook in a preheated pan on medium high heat for about 2-3 minutes per side.
Place a dollop of guacamole on each cucumber slice
Then top with cooked shrimp
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deviened
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- Homemade guacamole (or store bought)
- Toss the shrimp in the oil and the seasoning
- Cook in a preheated pan on medium high heat for about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Place a dollop of guacamole on each cucumber slice
- Then top with cooked shrimp