Adding garlic to simple Sauteed Spinach adds so much more flavor to this easy, healthy side dish. It’s a perfect low-carb option to add to chicken or fish.
This is another one of those side dishes that you can’t get enough of. It’s hardly a recipe either. Sauteed spinach with garlic is a staple in our house weekly.
Simply add the garlic and coconut oil or olive oil to a large covered pan. Add the fresh baby spinach. Cook for about 5-7 minutes until the spinach is completely wilted. That’s it! It’s a crowd-pleaser every single time.
Spinach is loaded with fiber and essential vitamins and minerals like vitamins A, C, iron, and calcium. So be sure to add it to your meals or smoothies several times a week.
How to Make Sauteed Spinach with Garlic
Add the whole bag of spinach to the pan and cover.
Cook on medium-high for 5-7 minutes stirring often to toss.
Try these other easy side dishes too:
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic
- 1 Tablespoon of coconut oil or olive oil
- 4 cloves of garlic mined
- 16 oz bag of fresh baby spinach
- Add the coconut oil (or olive oil) and garlic to the sauce pan.
- Add the whole bag of spinach to the pan and cover.
- Cook on medium high for 5-7 minutes stirring often to toss.
- Serve immediately.