This Slow Cooker Balsamic Garlic Pork Tenderloin is a perfect delicious meal to have ready and waiting for you to come home to at the end of a long day.
I made this pork tenderloin in the crock pot for Sunday Dinner. It was a big hit! I love the flavor that Balsamic Vinegar gives anything. Combined with the brown sugar and other ingredients just made it that much better.
As you can tell by the pictures and the falling apart, it is so tender and the juices are so yummy to drizzle over the meat when you serve it.
2 – 3 lb. Pork Tenderloin
6 cloves Garlic, minced
1/4 cup of Balsamic Vinegar
1/2 cup of Chicken Stock or Water
2 TBSP of Brown sugar
1 tsp Dry Mustard
1 TBSP Rosemary
1/2 tsp Pepper
Place pork tenderloin in the slow cooker.
Mix all ingredients in a bowl and pour over the tenderloin.
Cook on high for 5-6 hours or on low for 8 -10 hours.
- 2 - 3 lb. Pork Tenderloin
- 6 cloves Garlic, minced
- ¼ cup of Balsamic Vinegar
- ½ cup of Chicken Stock or Water
- 2 TBSP of Brown sugar
- 1 tsp Dry Mustard
- 1 TBSP Rosemary
- ½ tsp Pepper
- Place pork tenderloin in the slow cooker.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and pour over the tenderloin.
- Cook on high for 5-6 hours or on low for 8 -10 hours.