Roasted Cauliflower Steaks are a wonderful way to quickly turn a simple vegetable into an elegant side dish.
This is another one of those super quick and super delicious side dishes to add to your list of go-to healthy veggies to make.
Instead of cutting cauliflower into florets and roasting them, simply slice them into “steaks” for an even quicker version.
The same as this Balsamic Roasted Cauliflower, it wants to disappear extremely fast so be ready to serve it so your fingers don’t have time to keep picking. You might just want to cook 2 heads of cauliflower just for that reason.
They are simply seasoned with garlic and oil. Feel free to season them with so much more too. Lemon, parmesan cheese, balsamic, soy sauce, etc.
Be sure to try some of these other easy (and healthy) roasted veggies too! Yep, I guess you could say I have a thing for roasting vegetables!
- Roasted Cabbage
- Roasted Mixed Vegetables
- Garlic Parmesan Roasted Broccoli
- Roasted Butternut Squash
- Balsamic Roasted Brussel Sprouts
- Roasted Carrots
- Roasted Green Beans
- Roasted Potatoes
1 or 2 heads of cauliflower
Coconut oil or olive oil for drizzling
2-4 cloves of garlic, minced
Pepper to taste
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
Cut off the cauliflower stems.
Place the head cut-side down and slice into 1/2 inch thick “steaks”.
Arrange on a baking sheet in a single layer.
Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle minced garlic and pepper.
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, turning once after the first 10 minutes.
- 1 or 2 heads of cauliflower
- Coconut oil or olive oil for drizzling
- 2-4 cloves of garlic, minced
- Pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cut off the cauliflower stems.
- Place the head cut-side down and slice into ½ inch thick "steaks".
- Arrange on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle minced garlic and pepper.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, turning once after the first 10 minutes.